BSC Conversion Completion January 2017
We started with this super clean, low milage 2009
Harley Davidson Rocker C that had recently been upgraded with this ferocious
120R engine. We then stripped this bike down and invested over
$26,000 of our
BSC parts and labor into it. One of the most
unique parts on this bike next to our
Bitchin Seat is our 6
Gallon Streched Gas Tank, AKA the 6G Tank. Back in 2013, BSC specifically
designed the 6G Tank for one of our clients that brought us the first Harley Davidson
CVO Breakout that hit the West Coast . Later we introduced our 6G tank to our
Softail Rocker build projects as well . Beyond the beautiful curves and
simplisity of our 6G Tank it was a must for the added fuel needed for these
larger high-highperformance engines. One of the clever things about our 6G Tank
is that it uses the stock fuel system out of the original tank in which saves
you money and can keep your stock gadgets working if you chose to run a
speedometer. You have to admit the missing console on our 6G Tank makes
this bike a
Reason for this bike build
All though this Fully Customized Rocker C is for sale, the
goal here at
BSC is to show case our upgrade
parts and conversion kits for the H-D Softail Rocker and Breakout
enthusiast. This bikes photos clearly show how you can enhance the look of your
Softail by making it more unique like a custom built bike, however maintaining
OEM reliability, licensing and insuring.
BSC Special Bike
Build Projects and Manufacturing Capabilities
BSC will ship in bikes from all over the country for
special build projects. Some of our clients will have our team locate them
a Softail of choice and have us personalize the motorcycle before shipping it
to their location. BSC has gone as far as purchasing a low mile Softail,
customized it and then shipped it to the Country of Bhutan by Air freight
costing over $5500.00. We will also use these builds for development and
marketing purposes, though we are not a service center. The
BSC R&D and manufacturing facility
is equipped with mill and lathe machining, metal
fabrication and forming, TIG welding, custom- production
leather seat manufacturing, along with our fiberglassing and tooling department.
Please read over the technical info below and check out www.bitchinseats.com for more
photos and info on this
Bitchin Rocker C and the excellent
parts and accessories we provide for your motorcycle needs.
Upgrade Specification Sheet:
Under 500 miles on 120R
Under 200 miles on BSC conversion
Under 7K on bike
BSC Custom Steel Sheet Metal for HD Rocker and Breakout
6 Gallon stretched gas tank, RWD Pop up gas cap &
180 degree 23” Front fender & Hardware kit
260mm Hardtail Short rear fender, internally struted &
BSC Custom 60 Spoke Wheels & Brakes
23x3.75" Front rim, Metzeler tire 130/60-23, Billet
Aluminum Rim Hoop & Hub
13” Rocker 5 Star 2 piece Front Rotor
PM 6 Piston Black Anodized Front Caliper
18x8.5” Rear rim, Metzeler tire 260/40-18,
Billet Aluminum Rim Hoop & Hub
11.5” Rocker 5 Star 2 piece Rear Rotor
PM 4 Piston Black Anodized 1 Piece Rear Caliper
66x1” Rocker 5 Star Rear Pulley
BSC Frontend kits for Rocker & Breakout Conversions
Wide Glide, 5 Degree rake, Black Anodize,
Internal stop kit,
Patriot Suspension dual front fork spring and lowering kit
Axle, Radial hole axle bolts & Axle tool
Urethane Riser bushings & Chrome hardware
Rocker Pull Back handle Bars, Chrome
HD Rocker risers, Black powder coated
HD Rocker Lower Legs, Black powder coated
HD Upgraded chrome hand controls & Grips
BSC Rocker Foot controls Conversion
Foot shifter and Foot brake arm with lightning holes, Black powder
coated & Hardware kit
HD toe & foot pegs, Chrome
Smooth stainless shifter linkage & Custom hardware kit
BSC Side Plate, Axle Mounted for Rocker & Breakout
Vertical plate, Lightning Hole Style, Black powder coated
BSC Axle covers, Black anodized & Contrast cut BSC logo
Progressive Suspension 422’s
Bike Lowered 1” with 5” of ground clearance
Headwinds chrome headlight
Mini rear Laser lights, Black anodized, Run, Stop &
Turn & BSC hardware kit
Badlands load equalizer
BSC One Off Custom Seat
Low profile accordion
Impression hand shape
Pull over cover, American Buffalo, no seams
MCC Painting Murrieta CA
Metal Polishing & Chroming
Double JJ Enterprises INC. Anaheim CA
Nu Tech Anaheim CA
HD 120R Engine & Drive train upgrades
Screamin Eagle 62mm throttle body & intake manifold
Screamin Eagle Larger injectors
Screamin Eagle 62mm Air cleaner
Screamin Eagle Variable pressure clutch
Python Pure Performance Exhaust
After reviewing the bike photos and Spec. Sheet
above you may want to personalize the bike a bit. Here are some options and ideas that we considered when building this
- Paint and design: Our thoughts were to let you decide on graphics or not. This bike is supper clean and simple as she sits with one solid color, Pacific Blue Perl. We considered doing our exagerated Hot Rod flame design in black on this bike, Starting with the flames flowing through the front fender, across the G6 Tank and on to the rear fender. This would be a great look with the back accents we went with on this project. A flame design would look great on this bike in solid black or even a pinstripe outline. If you have a different graphic design idea, let us know, its not to late. We can lay out the graphics on the bike with pinstripe tape, send you the images for approval and then pull the paint set and add the graphics. Then our painter will bury the art in clear, wet sand and buff to perfection.
- Accessory Upgrade Mods and Ideas : As you can see this Bitchin Rocker is simple and clean like a show piece. We like to use the term "Less Is More". You may notice that it is missing a few things that you may want added to the bike, we wanted you to decide. Here are some ideas and options.
- First off, the stock speedo can be mounted to the risers with a new kit we are making for the 6G Tank upgrade. If you chose an aftermarket digital version, this can be done as well.
- Mirror or mirrors can be added if you need them.
- Front signals can be added if you need them.
- Chrome or Stainless hardware: We did most of it on this build but some people have a preference of what style fasteners to use on their bikes.
- Exhaust: A 2 in to 1 performance based pipe to maximize the efficient of this 120R engine.
- Open Belt Drive: We prefer the Performance Machine 2” for its beauty and the BDL 3” for its simplicity and added belt strength.
- Hydraulic clutch: We can install the HD hydraulic clutch kit if you want to loose the cable. Or go big and run a Performance Machine set of hand controles and Hydraulic slave kit.
- Foot Controls: Our Performance Machine Foot control kit is awesome ! it comes in standard position or extended, chrome or black anodized.
- Passenger Pegs: HD pegs to match the existing controls or PM pegs if you upgrade your controls.
- Seating: We did set this bike up as a solo rider bike but don’t you think that we can’t make a pillion pad for your passenger to match the Buffalo covered solo seat